Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Part 2 of Family visit!

Here are the photos of the non horse activities from my family's visit.  I am very thankful for the opportunity to travel a bit and see Europe while I am here.  I hope to plan more small excursions on my days off.  For now, it's back to work!  The horses are doing well, although it is already getting chilly and the hours of daylight are dwindling.  I love the cool temperatures, but I'm worried about the fact that there will only be 7 or 8 hours of daylight everyday.  Denmark is far from Florida :) 

Advertising for the European Eventing Championships on the walking streets in Sweden.
Ocean looking across to Denmark.
Cool architecture in Sweden.  
Stumbled upon the XC course from the Championships! 
Copenhagen market. 
Found some horses, can't be away for too long.
Window reflection.
The pretty canal in Copenhagen.
 Nice to see blue skies!
 Artsy photo of an art exhibit.  
Toured the Carlsberg Brewery with Dad.
Number 2: 
http://www.theworlds50best.com/list/1-50-winners/
Pretty street. 
Street art.
More street art in progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment